This DIY Scrapbook Kit, titled "This Is Me" is an amazing 3-month project and includes the supplies and instructions to create this gorgeous 6"x8” photo album. Its archival quality makes it the perfect keepsake for saving pictures and memorabilia that are all about YOU and your wonderful life!
- Project Length: 3 months (January - March 2021)
- 53 participants
- Theme: YOUR story, your life today, in 2021.
- Private Facebook group for kit information, sharing and ideas
- 3 Video and/or Zoom Meetings
- Price: 1 payment of $95 (free shipping each month)
In month one, you will receive the album, supplies for the cover, the first section and ALL of your embellishments for the entire album. We will set up our album cover and start the first section.
- Me, My Typical Day
- The World Around Me
- Favorites & Feelings
In month 2, you will receive a small add-on box that will include paper for that month's pages. We will work on additional pages for our album.
- Family, Pets
In month 3, you will receive a small add-on box that will include paper for that month's pages. We will work on additional pages for our album.
- Home, Recipes
- Bucket List
Products included in this project:
- Teal Simple Stories Binder Album + extra page protectors
- Go the Scenic Route Paper Collection by Paige Evans for American Crafts
- Embellishments including Stickers, Chipboard, Die Cuts, Ribbon, Twine, Enamel shapes, and a charm
- Custom die cut titles
- Custom downloadable journaling cards
- Digital Instructions
Topics we will cover each month:
- Favorite things
- What makes me happy/sad
- My favorite recipe this month
- The world around me
- Things I'm grateful for
- Books I'm reading. TV shows I love
- My greatest accomplishment
- Family, Friends, Pets
- more ...
- Scissors and/or a paper trimmer
- Journaling pen (or computer if you prefer to type)
- Adhesive (wet, dry, foam, thin glue pen, and strong red line or score tape for pockets)
- Craft knife
- Standard 1/4" hole punch
- Color Printer and white card stock for printing journaling cards
Your monthly kit will include several journaling and photo ideas to choose from, but ultimately this project is yours and you can choose to follow the ideas for that month, or document a completely different chapter of your story.
Click HERE to read the FAQ's for this project.