This DIY Scrapbook Kit, titled "This Is Me" is an AMAZING project and includes the supplies and instructions to create this gorgeous 6"x8” photo album. Its archival quality makes it's the perfect keepsake for saving pictures and memorabilia that are all about YOU and your wonderful life!
- Quantity is limited.
- The theme is all about YOU, your story, your life today
- This will be sent in ONE kit that includes everything. Topics are:
- Topic 1: Me, My Typical Day, The World Around Me, Favorites & Feelings
- Topic 2: Family, Pets, Friends
- Topic 3: Home, Recipes, Hobbies
- It also covers subjects like ...
- Things I'm grateful for
- Books I'm reading. TV shows I love
- My greatest accomplishment
- & more ...
- This album has 50 pages (25 double-sided) and space for 100 photos and journaling.
- Your kit will include several journaling and photo ideas to choose from, but ultimately this project is yours. You can choose to follow the ideas for that month, or document a completely different chapter of your story.
- All of the pieces are pre-cut and the full-color, step-by-step instructions are included. NOTE: Instructions and journaling cards are sent via email as digital downloads. You will need access to a color printer, copy paper for the instructions, and 12 sheets of 8.5x11 white card stock to print the journaling cards. If you would rather purchase printed copies of the journaling cards and instructions ($20), contact Traci for details.
- This was designed with the Pink Fresh, Keeping It Real Collection.
Kit Includes: Teal Simple Stories Binder Album + extra page protectors, precut papers & photo mats, embellishments including cardstock stickers, chipboard accents & die cuts, custom die cut titles, downloadable journaling cards to print & full color step by step instructions sent via PDF download.
Tools Needed: Adhesive (wet & dry), foam dots, scissors, 1/4" hole punch, bone folder, craft knife, color printer and 12 sheets of 8"x11" white cardstock